Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Apple Here I Come

I ventured to my new school today where I will be teaching K-8 computers in the fall...embarking on a change. Tough after 7 years. But I'm very excited for the new opportunities that are developing and know that all that has happened in the past, and the people I have met have helped me get to this point in my life. I'm so grateful.

One of the biggest, technical changes is the switch from PCs to Apples. It's been 7 years since I taught in a school that had an Apple lab. Apple computers and I are are going to become GOOD friends (again). The best part of each day will be looking up and seeing the crucifix that is hanging on the wall. I wonder if there is a Saint for computers/technology...I think I am going to have to call on my divine friends to intercede for me a bit while I get reacclimated with Apple. Apple be nice please.

Lab/Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment