Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hope and a Future

Well I started this blog because I've been journaling for over 25 years and thought I'd give blogging a shot. I hope to write about the  experiences I will encounter as a  candidate in the formation process of the lay pastoral ministry program with the diocese of Cleveland and as a Catholic School teacher.

I am still learning how to live and embrace this "new life" that I am living since my husband's death in 2009. Being a widow doesn't necessarily define me, but it has changed me, especially my relationship with God.

One of my favorite scripture quotes is from Jeremiah 29:11; For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I am excited to share this "hope and future" of my life as it unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment