Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2013

Children

Finishing up the rosary in chapel this evening, I heard the sweetest thing. Little footsteps and a soft giggle. A young child came to see Jesus with her parents. I couldn't help but smile as I finished my prayers and just thought how amazingly beautiful. What wonderful parents bringing their child to adoration and what a special little girl who gets to play in the company of Jesus. I had to leave and couldn't stay much longer, but I stayed long enough to catch a glimpse of such a beautiful family. This scripture came to mind right away...

Jesus, however, called the children to himself and said, "Let the children come to me and do not prevent them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." ~Luke 18:16

No comments:

Post a Comment