Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013


Dear God,  my creator and savior, I know my will is not completely in tune with Your Will for me.  I know I must live with Your Will and I want to do so.  But my littleness and frailty prevent me.  It's hard to change my ways Lord...but You can do so.  I am trying to do too much and do not spend enough time with You during the day.  I worry about doing and controlling instead of being and loving.  Lord, save me from my selfish, controlling ways.  I love you and trust you....please change me.  Show me the sins and selfishness I must eliminate.  Teach me that everything that happens to me is for my ultimate spiritual glory and to rely completely on You.  You have promised peace and joy and I now call on that promise of peace through Your Mother and my Mother.  Thank you Lord for your patience with me.

Adapted from Joan Guntzelman

No comments:

Post a Comment