Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Who Me??

"We often like to claim we don't know what God wants when, in reality, we do and we just don't like His answer to our question." ~Tweet Inspiration


How many times has God asked me, you, whomever to do something and sometimes when it is really radical or maybe so simple I know my initial reaction sometimes has been a "no" (directly or indirectly) by a laugh, snicker or filled with excuses... "Me?" OR  "But I'm __________!" OR  "That's too ___________!?!" (fill in the blank) thinking I know better. ha! But God is good and loves us. He does have a plan for each and every one of us you know"For I know well the plans I have in mind for you -  oracle of the LORD -  plans for your welfare and not for woe, so as to give you a future of hope." (Jeremiah 29:11) Trust, pray and rest in the Lord if you feel the nudge or the answer to a question from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment