Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sacred Heart of Jesus

I bought my first purchase for my new room a couple weeks ago...and it arrived today!! I can bring a crucifix, religious statue or wall hanging (no larger than 8x10) for my room. I have a crucifix already, but I did not have the other item, until today! I ordered an image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus called, "For God So Loved the World" .


When I was visiting the sisters in March, we prayed the consecration to the Sacred Heart and this portion of the prayer I copied in my journal afterwards;

...look at the humility of God,
and pour out your hearts before Him!
Humble yourselves
that you may be exalted by Him!
Hold back nothing of yourselves for yourselves,
that He Who gives Himself totally to you
may receive you totally!

~From The letter to the entire order by St. Francis







No comments:

Post a Comment