Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Google

Someone made the comment yesterday about Google, with a look of awe on their face; 
"I’m amazed with Google because it is free and it is so awesome, it just does it all and keeps getting better."
 
This comment sounded so familiar to me...made me stop what I was doing for a moment. I thought to myself Google is wonderful, I agree, I'm a fan, no question there..but something didn't seem right. 
Amazing
Free
Awesome
Does it all... 

Wait, that's God! Now we're talking awesome! And I'll throw in one more thing that Google can't do, God loves. Google doesn't have a program, or app for that.

Every gift God offers us is free, and amazing, and awesome (and yes even Google is a gift from God)! We are so blessed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment