Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

There is Something Greater Here...

On the road! Praise God for a beautiful day!! I went to mass this morning at a parish near where I stayed last night and wanted to share the homily.

"He that has gone before us has shown us how to live with struggle. And he asked the Father, "What is your will for me?" And don't we ask that same question? What is your will for me Lord? He sets that example through a life of service, humility.

Micah gives us the answer;
You have been told, O man,
what is good,
and what the Lord
requires of you:
Only to do the right
and to love goodness,
and to walk humbly
with your God.

That is the Lord's will for us. This day and every day."

Thank you for walking this journey with me, for your prayers love and support! May God's will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment